Sunday, January 10, 2010

Creative Destruction


This is how I normally start working on a new idea. I have that corporate journal that becomes my pen's playground. I'm fairly organised when I start working on new ideas or structures and it's good that I have a place to write my ideas down.

But every once in a while, I really am exhausted after the kids hit the sack. I always wonder where they get so much energy to do their own work. So I thought that I might as well try out their tiny shoes.



Taaa daaa.... so much fun. I understand why they are so much more creative than I am. I'll be visiting their art table a lot more often now.

I realise I will be a lot less crabby if I learn to enjoy their things rather than just pick up after them.

Move over kids, Mama's taking over your art block!

No comments:

Post a Comment