Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I Still have the Evening to Go...

I think I have accepted that outings are far more complicated now that I have three tag-a-longs, but I have never overcome how much I took it for granted - the ease of life before I had kids. It changes the perspective of lazy evenings.

Well, alhamdulillah, there is nothing like a Meatball Marinara Sandwich by SUBWAY to kick-off an early night that is going to end with an article submission inshaallah.

Fatigued, but still ok - otherwise I would have probably lavished over it while watching a feel-good movie, which wasn't what Slumdog Millionnaire was, by the way. Even if the Producer said it was a "feel-good movie," it wasn't for me. I closed my eyes on countless times when watching it the first time around and I will do the same if I came back for seconds. That would be especially true if I was enjoying a Meatball Marinara Sandwich by SUBWAY.

Nevermind, I loved the movie anyway, except for the Jamal-Latika love story, which was its essence I'm sure. That part was boring.

Back to work now.

No comments:

Post a Comment