Saturday, January 2, 2010

Old Blogger, New Blogger?

I used to blog a few years back. Then my blog grew stale and I hid it. But now blogging again, feels like the same old experience. Is it just me or has blogger nothing all that new to offer old comebacks like me?
The templates are the same. At least, I think they are the same.

Perhaps there are newer ones lurking around in the blogsphere and I just don't know and can't be bothered to check it out. That is one of my problems that eventually led me to terminate (did I say, hide?) my last blog.

I just get overwhelmed by trying to get my blog to look nice. And by nice, I mean, I'm obsessed with detail. I kept meddling with the layout and the fonts and all those fancy colours. I kept trying to widen this and that and add columns and so on so forth. It doesn't matter now. I will keep telling myself I don't have time to do all that and just to concentrate on blogging.

We'll see how it works out this time. Though I can't say I'm not disappointed that there were no new templates within the blogger portfolio on it's own.

No comments:

Post a Comment