Saturday, January 2, 2010

Finally, a Friendlier-looking Price


I have been getting a little fed-up with being a work from home mother (yep, one of those notorious WAHMs) and not having an office. I can see those WAHMs wagging their fingers at me. After all, that is one of the cardinal rules of WAHMing. Get a place of your own. A corner, even a nook. A SOHO where the kids can't rummage through your stuff and delete your emails.




Unfortunately for me, my office has now turned into a laundry room, thanks to the new baby and well my computer has been taken over by the toddlers. They know how to access the internet, navigate their ways into their favourite websites and argue on who gets to play first. Not only don't I have an office, I don't even have a workstation. I've been WAHMed.




So I'm eyeing this. It's finally something that's in my price-range, and I'm thinking "installments" of course. No way am I forking out a lump-sum. Not yet anyway. I have plans for those monsters' homeschool this year, since NickJr is getting a little too easy for Tasneem. So, Dell, here I come, (inshaallah).




This time around, ground rules are that this notebook is Mama's and no one is allowed to touch it. Not even in the cases of emergencies, and trust me there are plenty of emergencies when it comes to a sensitive four year old. We'll see how that works out.

No comments:

Post a Comment